Run! Run! Run! Run!

There is a lot of nice animation from Korea. I like yours a lot as well, thank you. Honestly, I am really glad that I have possibility to visit Korea time to time, to visit that animation strett in Seoul. THere is a strong animation scholl there in the country, I think.

booksuny responds:

not many, but excellent there are animators in Korea!

TattooIN - A pirate song. TattooIN - A pirate song.

That is quite awesome, I am sure guys are happy with their new clip. IMHO, one of best your works.

Pmation: "Tall Tails" Pmation: "Tall Tails"

For my humble taste, you have a production line of qualatitve, but faceless stuff. But this one made me laugh for real, the joke was really amusing! Nice job!

Wondrous Lands Wondrous Lands

It was nice, but I suppose the visual part of the game should be better. I cannot defy the comparsion with EBF3-4, because this game has quite similar concept, and graphics are slightly worse than there. Anyway, it's a good solid game, but sadly, not a hit.

DLord2 responds:

Thank you for your honest opinion!

Flying Coffins 3 Flying Coffins 3

Usually, political stuff is interesting in games only when it's set up in a comedy way. But here, the briefing here was actually unnecessary and not funny. Also the gameplay is boring, and the icing on the cake is that the second level doesn't load. Overall, not cool.

Stickya Adventurya Stickya Adventurya

In last nine years I had an unfinished challenge. You must be cheating. I can't say I was playing it every day, but sometimes I tried, because this game is really worth it. And now it's mine! Maybe, it's time to make Hole of Doom 2?

Eggy responds:

Sir that is impressive, its not an easy medal to get. Im glad you enjoyed playing my game for a long time, Im not sure about a 2nd but there is a new game im releasing soon ;)

Suck This [8-bit] Suck This [8-bit]

Perfecto man, the best RotT track ever, thanks, enjoying my childhood memories!

computer work computer work

ehm

Whats that, dude? Are you serious? Naher?

Here or There (with Lyrics) Here or There (with Lyrics)

Not bad

The music is really good, but, well, vocals are a bit weak. They are okay, but i would prefer some stronger voices. Still, good work, keep makin good stuff!

Cyclopes Cyclopes

Heh

Looks like you are good in drawing and Greek Mythology! And just a bit of humour!

beastkid7 responds:

Thas what I was going for ...thanx!

The Heart of Darkness The Heart of Darkness

Cute

Hard work. You got nice skill! It can be used as an background to some game in jungle style.

Seven nation army Seven nation army

Like an od-style painting

Looks like you haven't spent an effort on the background, but character is extremly awesome, ecpecially the face. Somewhere near Leo da Vinci..

LaserKarl responds:

I tried a minimalistic background, to get a sterile portrait-effect. I guess i should have added a bit more flare.

Thanks for the review.