Run! Run! Run! Run!

There is a lot of nice animation from Korea. I like yours a lot as well, thank you. Honestly, I am really glad that I have possibility to visit Korea time to time, to visit that animation strett in Seoul. THere is a strong animation scholl there in the country, I think.

booksuny responds:

not many, but excellent there are animators in Korea!

TattooIN - A pirate song. TattooIN - A pirate song.

That is quite awesome, I am sure guys are happy with their new clip. IMHO, one of best your works.

Pmation: "Tall Tails" Pmation: "Tall Tails"

For my humble taste, you have a production line of qualatitve, but faceless stuff. But this one made me laugh for real, the joke was really amusing! Nice job!

It's Not Enough It's Not Enough

Nice one, reminds me of "Clerks" by Silent Bob.

Lizerdxing responds:

Awesome! I appreciate the compliment. Makes me want to go "Bezeeeeerker!"

Terry fold - Chaos Chaos ft. Justin Roiland [Animated music video] Terry fold - Chaos Chaos ft. Justin Roiland [Animated music video]

Let's get shwifty, dude!
Nice work, enjoyed that!

Beware of Bunny Beware of Bunny

That was really enjoyable. I'd say it's a bit too long in a middle, if it was 2:30 mins length, I could say it's perfect! Good job, anyway, thank you for the time I've spent watching this!

Nominous responds:

Yup no prob. Thanks for the review.

Crown Crown

I suppose this one is commercial for Kolya, just some faceless stuff. I mean, it's good, but if to compare to Krypt or some other stuff, it's just average.

Kol-Belov responds:

Unfortunately not commercial :)

Skitzo the Bear-RUN! Skitzo the Bear-RUN!

The funny thing is that I am going to visit Justice gig soon, and when I was listening to Stress song, the first thing that came up to my mind was this movie, even if it was uploaded 5 years ago! Great job, the movie and Skitzo himself as well! Thank you for awesome emotions!

2SORT - Axiom of Escobar 2SORT - Axiom of Escobar

Kolya Belov is amazing as usual!

ЛУЧШИЙ ДРУГ ЛУЧШИЙ ДРУГ

Whoa, I didn't even know Newgrounds support Cyrilllic now. Anyway, it's an English-speaking site, so you should edit your submission description to make it more understandable for audience, whether someone speaks Russian or not. You may ask for help if you need.
Anyway, that political message you made was loud and clear, animation was cute, and sounds perfectly fit the plot. So nice work. Made me laugh.