2SORT - Axiom of Escobar 2SORT - Axiom of Escobar

Kolya Belov is amazing as usual!

ЛУЧШИЙ ДРУГ ЛУЧШИЙ ДРУГ

Whoa, I didn't even know Newgrounds support Cyrilllic now. Anyway, it's an English-speaking site, so you should edit your submission description to make it more understandable for audience, whether someone speaks Russian or not. You may ask for help if you need.
Anyway, that political message you made was loud and clear, animation was cute, and sounds perfectly fit the plot. So nice work. Made me laugh.

the Dubliners- whiskey in a jar the Dubliners- whiskey in a jar

That was cute! Of course, it was a bit choppy and primitive, still i loved it and watched the whole movie.
These days people try to earn money by making some crap in few hours and putting ads there. As instead, you had your own idea and made it through. So thanks, man, and just best wishes in future. Try to spend more effort on your next movie!

CrappyAnimations responds:

Thanks dude. Appreciate the feedback. All videos I have been posting are just learning curves. I try different techniques each time. By all means nowhere near perfect but hopefully I'll have the enthusiasm to continue to where I need to get. Thanks again dude for the comments.

0000 0000

I really liked music, gameplay and style (lets assume its really cool), and my vote is sincerely 5/5, but I want to give a feedback on a strong disadvantage.
Your game is challenging, and in games like that you are dying 100 times before you beat the level. Meanwhile, you are getting used to the level, making your fingers and brain act perfectly to beat it. But you make the player to switch between levels, and that increase to play time exponentially.
I started to die on purpose on all levels except for one, after douzens tries. This feature looks like awesome at first, and it would be perfect if the game was not so challenging.

The Wizard and the Magical Orbs The Wizard and the Magical Orbs

It was good idea to steal the poster picture from some other game. I cannot really belive you did it yourself, but it made me to check your game. And i was dissapointed.

Four Across VS. Four Across VS.

The game is overall good, but contolling system is frustrating. When you put a chip on another one before you release mouse key, your code assumes that I haven't made a turn, but I thank that I did. Also sometimes you need to put some effort on making exactly what you want instead of occasional fall in a wrong column. Anyway, nice try!

smatthews1999 responds:

Thanks for the constructive comments. What you describe regarding mouse behavior was actually by design. I didn't want the user to have to commit to the move before releasing the mouse. As far as the column placement... I am getting a lot of complaints so I will fix it.

Suck This [8-bit] Suck This [8-bit]

Perfecto man, the best RotT track ever, thanks, enjoying my childhood memories!

computer work computer work

ehm

Whats that, dude? Are you serious? Naher?

Here or There (with Lyrics) Here or There (with Lyrics)

Not bad

The music is really good, but, well, vocals are a bit weak. They are okay, but i would prefer some stronger voices. Still, good work, keep makin good stuff!

Cyclopes Cyclopes

Heh

Looks like you are good in drawing and Greek Mythology! And just a bit of humour!

beastkid7 responds:

Thas what I was going for ...thanx!

The Heart of Darkness The Heart of Darkness

Cute

Hard work. You got nice skill! It can be used as an background to some game in jungle style.

Seven nation army Seven nation army

Like an od-style painting

Looks like you haven't spent an effort on the background, but character is extremly awesome, ecpecially the face. Somewhere near Leo da Vinci..

LaserKarl responds:

I tried a minimalistic background, to get a sterile portrait-effect. I guess i should have added a bit more flare.

Thanks for the review.