Beware of Bunny Beware of Bunny

That was really enjoyable. I'd say it's a bit too long in a middle, if it was 2:30 mins length, I could say it's perfect! Good job, anyway, thank you for the time I've spent watching this!

Nominous responds:

Yup no prob. Thanks for the review.

Crown Crown

I suppose this one is commercial for Kolya, just some faceless stuff. I mean, it's good, but if to compare to Krypt or some other stuff, it's just average.

Kol-Belov responds:

Unfortunately not commercial :)

Skitzo the Bear-RUN! Skitzo the Bear-RUN!

The funny thing is that I am going to visit Justice gig soon, and when I was listening to Stress song, the first thing that came up to my mind was this movie, even if it was uploaded 5 years ago! Great job, the movie and Skitzo himself as well! Thank you for awesome emotions!

Millika Village Millika Village

That was really good.
I dig the plot and athmosphere, made me to play three times to get all endings. That's the point - MC's backstory, NPC and quests variety are just a matter of taste, and they fit mine perfectly. What is really important, all together they combine into a one nice mix. So as interactive story, your job was quite hillarious. Only bad point is controls, you don't really need E and SPACE simultaneously, one of it is enough and there are some little bugs because of it. Anyway, the game is really great, hope you'll make more!

Six Degrees of Separation Between Me and the Party Six Degrees of Separation Between Me and the Party

The game is fresh air itself! Really different from faceless stuff that usually comes these days. The games' main message, the plot, the idea... Well, everything makes you want to find all endings. I need to find Fresh Air achievment, I ll do it on the next coffee break. .er, I mean after I go and play football =)

axoona responds:

:D
(and thank's!)

0000 0000

I really liked music, gameplay and style (lets assume its really cool), and my vote is sincerely 5/5, but I want to give a feedback on a strong disadvantage.
Your game is challenging, and in games like that you are dying 100 times before you beat the level. Meanwhile, you are getting used to the level, making your fingers and brain act perfectly to beat it. But you make the player to switch between levels, and that increase to play time exponentially.
I started to die on purpose on all levels except for one, after douzens tries. This feature looks like awesome at first, and it would be perfect if the game was not so challenging.

Suck This [8-bit] Suck This [8-bit]

Perfecto man, the best RotT track ever, thanks, enjoying my childhood memories!

computer work computer work

ehm

Whats that, dude? Are you serious? Naher?

Here or There (with Lyrics) Here or There (with Lyrics)

Not bad

The music is really good, but, well, vocals are a bit weak. They are okay, but i would prefer some stronger voices. Still, good work, keep makin good stuff!

Cyclopes Cyclopes

Heh

Looks like you are good in drawing and Greek Mythology! And just a bit of humour!

beastkid7 responds:

Thas what I was going for ...thanx!

The Heart of Darkness The Heart of Darkness

Cute

Hard work. You got nice skill! It can be used as an background to some game in jungle style.

Seven nation army Seven nation army

Like an od-style painting

Looks like you haven't spent an effort on the background, but character is extremly awesome, ecpecially the face. Somewhere near Leo da Vinci..

LaserKarl responds:

I tried a minimalistic background, to get a sterile portrait-effect. I guess i should have added a bit more flare.

Thanks for the review.