Beware of Bunny Beware of Bunny

That was really enjoyable. I'd say it's a bit too long in a middle, if it was 2:30 mins length, I could say it's perfect! Good job, anyway, thank you for the time I've spent watching this!

Nominous responds:

Yup no prob. Thanks for the review.

Crown Crown

I suppose this one is commercial for Kolya, just some faceless stuff. I mean, it's good, but if to compare to Krypt or some other stuff, it's just average.

Kol-Belov responds:

Unfortunately not commercial :)

Skitzo the Bear-RUN! Skitzo the Bear-RUN!

The funny thing is that I am going to visit Justice gig soon, and when I was listening to Stress song, the first thing that came up to my mind was this movie, even if it was uploaded 5 years ago! Great job, the movie and Skitzo himself as well! Thank you for awesome emotions!

Flying Coffins 3 Flying Coffins 3

Usually, political stuff is interesting in games only when it's set up in a comedy way. But here, the briefing here was actually unnecessary and not funny. Also the gameplay is boring, and the icing on the cake is that the second level doesn't load. Overall, not cool.

Stickya Adventurya Stickya Adventurya

In last nine years I had an unfinished challenge. You must be cheating. I can't say I was playing it every day, but sometimes I tried, because this game is really worth it. And now it's mine! Maybe, it's time to make Hole of Doom 2?

Eggy responds:

Sir that is impressive, its not an easy medal to get. Im glad you enjoyed playing my game for a long time, Im not sure about a 2nd but there is a new game im releasing soon ;)

MiniDuel: Color Fill MiniDuel: Color Fill

Really nice one, there games like this before, but the idea to make it online is really great. The point is that you should work hard to advertise this game to keep a decent amount of people online. That's why I'd add offline singleplayer mode, with difficulty levels. Also adding a chat might be a great idea, for example I needed one minute in my real life during a match, and my oppenent left the game. This won't be happened if I could just type "brb" or something like that. Nayway, great game, keep doing new stuff and improving this!

tikotus responds:

Great to hear someone found an opponent :D
Yeah, I need more advertising. Maybe also publish it on more portals simultaneously.

Suck This [8-bit] Suck This [8-bit]

Perfecto man, the best RotT track ever, thanks, enjoying my childhood memories!

computer work computer work

ehm

Whats that, dude? Are you serious? Naher?

Here or There (with Lyrics) Here or There (with Lyrics)

Not bad

The music is really good, but, well, vocals are a bit weak. They are okay, but i would prefer some stronger voices. Still, good work, keep makin good stuff!

Cyclopes Cyclopes

Heh

Looks like you are good in drawing and Greek Mythology! And just a bit of humour!

beastkid7 responds:

Thas what I was going for ...thanx!

The Heart of Darkness The Heart of Darkness

Cute

Hard work. You got nice skill! It can be used as an background to some game in jungle style.

Seven nation army Seven nation army

Like an od-style painting

Looks like you haven't spent an effort on the background, but character is extremly awesome, ecpecially the face. Somewhere near Leo da Vinci..

LaserKarl responds:

I tried a minimalistic background, to get a sterile portrait-effect. I guess i should have added a bit more flare.

Thanks for the review.