2SORT - Axiom of Escobar 2SORT - Axiom of Escobar

Kolya Belov is amazing as usual!

ЛУЧШИЙ ДРУГ ЛУЧШИЙ ДРУГ

Whoa, I didn't even know Newgrounds support Cyrilllic now. Anyway, it's an English-speaking site, so you should edit your submission description to make it more understandable for audience, whether someone speaks Russian or not. You may ask for help if you need.
Anyway, that political message you made was loud and clear, animation was cute, and sounds perfectly fit the plot. So nice work. Made me laugh.

the Dubliners- whiskey in a jar the Dubliners- whiskey in a jar

That was cute! Of course, it was a bit choppy and primitive, still i loved it and watched the whole movie.
These days people try to earn money by making some crap in few hours and putting ads there. As instead, you had your own idea and made it through. So thanks, man, and just best wishes in future. Try to spend more effort on your next movie!

CrappyAnimations responds:

Thanks dude. Appreciate the feedback. All videos I have been posting are just learning curves. I try different techniques each time. By all means nowhere near perfect but hopefully I'll have the enthusiasm to continue to where I need to get. Thanks again dude for the comments.

Happy Birthday Djjaner Happy Birthday Djjaner

Was not bad, smooth and nice drawn, but i always dislike movies when there s 17 seconds intro and only 30 seconds of movie itself. So intro is more than 33%, way too much.

Barrels Full of Weapons Barrels Full of Weapons

Oh man i am so ducking glad you've made a new movie!!! Your movies makes me learn how to be a cool animator and 3D-modeller!!! You had a really good idea when changing backgrounds from blue to green! And i bet you've spent a lot of time while making it!

I am nearly subscribed on your channel and i think twenty - thirty more cool videos will make me do it.

ToonymanStudios responds:

Glad to see you like my stuff but unfortunately I don't have a laptop with me anymore. So this mean toonyman projects will be on hold until further notice. However I did upload a couple more videos here I will be releasing another today.

Kritterz -The CrossWalk ( Kritterz -The CrossWalk (

If your animation wasn't that choppy, i'd give a better score. Anyway, it made me watch till the end - it was cute nd interesting. Spend more time on making frames next time - and good luck!

Awesome Nesscar - Moscow Awesome Nesscar - Moscow

It was funny. I use to listen original version - so it's more common to hear somthing like "Russland ist ein scoenes Land" etc.

You can make something interesting, i bet next time when you ll spend few month on your next project - that will be much better.

Speedpaint Lake girl Speedpaint Lake girl

This video format belongs to Youtube, not Newgrounds.

AngelsDead responds:

cant find the critics / positive learning point in your message. Please expand your message so I can learn from it <3

Space Man Space Man

Great one, smooth animation and funny plot, made me giggle!

The Foxes and the Grapes The Foxes and the Grapes