Four Across VS. Four Across VS.

The game is overall good, but contolling system is frustrating. When you put a chip on another one before you release mouse key, your code assumes that I haven't made a turn, but I thank that I did. Also sometimes you need to put some effort on making exactly what you want instead of occasional fall in a wrong column. Anyway, nice try!

smatthews1999 responds:

Thanks for the constructive comments. What you describe regarding mouse behavior was actually by design. I didn't want the user to have to commit to the move before releasing the mouse. As far as the column placement... I am getting a lot of complaints so I will fix it.

Salamis Salamis

Good one, totally random, but completely enjoyable, even sounds are awesome, and the reload concept is something new!

about-face about-face

There is a bug, when starting a game after you have finished one, an item allowing you to switch between b/w does not apper.
Everything else - perfect. I never thought I'd be able to feel with a little square.

Sanguine 2 Sanguine 2

When I started to play I was wondering why such a good game received a rating below 4? But now after 10 minutes of playing I understand why, it's challenging but I don't feel like I want to beat it. Like there's something missing. Concept, character, music and art are really good, but for some reason I don't enjoy it

RayBeckham responds:

I'd love to be able to sit in and watch people play without instructing them on anything. And they could say anything to me. Games of this type are usually built by a team of people and shown to their friends and family. Aside from a few Newgrounders, this game went straight from my PC to the internet.

It feels like half of the people really like the game and the other half it just doesn't work for, and it's frustrating as I try to improve my art. I feel like if I tried to appeal to everyone, i'd just create generic crap that I wouldn't feel passionate about and, well, that doesn't work out when it takes months to years to churn out one of these games.

I don't know, bud. I wish I could have pulled through for ya. I'd like to think I could make a Sanguine 3 some day, and i've got these neat ideas in my head... but I can't help but wonder if I go through all the motions and get the whole thing finished and people are just lukewarm about it? Right now, all I have to go off of is "the concept was good, the characters and music were good, but I didn't like it and wasn't compelled to finish it". I don't know, maybe I should be doing something else.

Boss Level shootout Boss Level shootout

This one maked me yawn on the third level,I'd make the gameplay more diverse, and add some upgrades.

Shop Empire Fable Shop Empire Fable

It is hard to see a new game, and now i see furry concept of jmtb02's Corporation Inc you were surely inspired with. That's all about the game.
Well, the most interesting point to me is what is the song in the menu? I recognize the melody from Chatterbox book i was studying *sob* more than 20 years ago. The song was there was called AEIOU, is it some kind of English floklore?

Deep Freeze Deep Freeze

I have suddenly realised that every December I've been playing this game for 10 years already. Favourite one, I'm afraid noone makes games like this right now.

King's Strike King's Strike

Seen stuff like this. Maybe a hundred or few hundreds more times. Bu this time its really boring.

SUPER SPORTS SURGERY: RUGBY SUPER SPORTS SURGERY: RUGBY

Its really oldschool! I mean it reminds me of times when i didnt had a heck whats Charlie is, didnt thought about Big Brother in the net et cetera. It was liberty in a web. Love them. Thanks a lot.

Don't Escape 3 Don't Escape 3

And I know it!

The White Chamber, right???

I mean, the game is brilliant, but I am pretty sure you were inspired by The White Chamber Game, 90% fitting the plot. And, masterpiece, as usual.