Flying Coffins 3 Flying Coffins 3

Usually, political stuff is interesting in games only when it's set up in a comedy way. But here, the briefing here was actually unnecessary and not funny. Also the gameplay is boring, and the icing on the cake is that the second level doesn't load. Overall, not cool.

Stickya Adventurya Stickya Adventurya

In last nine years I had an unfinished challenge. You must be cheating. I can't say I was playing it every day, but sometimes I tried, because this game is really worth it. And now it's mine! Maybe, it's time to make Hole of Doom 2?

Eggy responds:

Sir that is impressive, its not an easy medal to get. Im glad you enjoyed playing my game for a long time, Im not sure about a 2nd but there is a new game im releasing soon ;)

MiniDuel: Color Fill MiniDuel: Color Fill

Really nice one, there games like this before, but the idea to make it online is really great. The point is that you should work hard to advertise this game to keep a decent amount of people online. That's why I'd add offline singleplayer mode, with difficulty levels. Also adding a chat might be a great idea, for example I needed one minute in my real life during a match, and my oppenent left the game. This won't be happened if I could just type "brb" or something like that. Nayway, great game, keep doing new stuff and improving this!

tikotus responds:

Great to hear someone found an opponent :D
Yeah, I need more advertising. Maybe also publish it on more portals simultaneously.

Math Smashers Math Smashers

Unbelievably great! I will download it to my device!

Millika Village Millika Village

That was really good.
I dig the plot and athmosphere, made me to play three times to get all endings. That's the point - MC's backstory, NPC and quests variety are just a matter of taste, and they fit mine perfectly. What is really important, all together they combine into a one nice mix. So as interactive story, your job was quite hillarious. Only bad point is controls, you don't really need E and SPACE simultaneously, one of it is enough and there are some little bugs because of it. Anyway, the game is really great, hope you'll make more!

Six Degrees of Separation Between Me and the Party Six Degrees of Separation Between Me and the Party

The game is fresh air itself! Really different from faceless stuff that usually comes these days. The games' main message, the plot, the idea... Well, everything makes you want to find all endings. I need to find Fresh Air achievment, I ll do it on the next coffee break. .er, I mean after I go and play football =)

axoona responds:

:D
(and thank's!)

0000 0000

I really liked music, gameplay and style (lets assume its really cool), and my vote is sincerely 5/5, but I want to give a feedback on a strong disadvantage.
Your game is challenging, and in games like that you are dying 100 times before you beat the level. Meanwhile, you are getting used to the level, making your fingers and brain act perfectly to beat it. But you make the player to switch between levels, and that increase to play time exponentially.
I started to die on purpose on all levels except for one, after douzens tries. This feature looks like awesome at first, and it would be perfect if the game was not so challenging.

The Wizard and the Magical Orbs The Wizard and the Magical Orbs

It was good idea to steal the poster picture from some other game. I cannot really belive you did it yourself, but it made me to check your game. And i was dissapointed.

Four Across VS. Four Across VS.

The game is overall good, but contolling system is frustrating. When you put a chip on another one before you release mouse key, your code assumes that I haven't made a turn, but I thank that I did. Also sometimes you need to put some effort on making exactly what you want instead of occasional fall in a wrong column. Anyway, nice try!

smatthews1999 responds:

Thanks for the constructive comments. What you describe regarding mouse behavior was actually by design. I didn't want the user to have to commit to the move before releasing the mouse. As far as the column placement... I am getting a lot of complaints so I will fix it.

Salamis Salamis

Good one, totally random, but completely enjoyable, even sounds are awesome, and the reload concept is something new!