Millika Village Millika Village

That was really good.
I dig the plot and athmosphere, made me to play three times to get all endings. That's the point - MC's backstory, NPC and quests variety are just a matter of taste, and they fit mine perfectly. What is really important, all together they combine into a one nice mix. So as interactive story, your job was quite hillarious. Only bad point is controls, you don't really need E and SPACE simultaneously, one of it is enough and there are some little bugs because of it. Anyway, the game is really great, hope you'll make more!

Six Degrees of Separation Between Me and the Party Six Degrees of Separation Between Me and the Party

The game is fresh air itself! Really different from faceless stuff that usually comes these days. The games' main message, the plot, the idea... Well, everything makes you want to find all endings. I need to find Fresh Air achievment, I ll do it on the next coffee break. .er, I mean after I go and play football =)

axoona responds:

:D
(and thank's!)

0000 0000

I really liked music, gameplay and style (lets assume its really cool), and my vote is sincerely 5/5, but I want to give a feedback on a strong disadvantage.
Your game is challenging, and in games like that you are dying 100 times before you beat the level. Meanwhile, you are getting used to the level, making your fingers and brain act perfectly to beat it. But you make the player to switch between levels, and that increase to play time exponentially.
I started to die on purpose on all levels except for one, after douzens tries. This feature looks like awesome at first, and it would be perfect if the game was not so challenging.

The Wizard and the Magical Orbs The Wizard and the Magical Orbs

It was good idea to steal the poster picture from some other game. I cannot really belive you did it yourself, but it made me to check your game. And i was dissapointed.

Four Across VS. Four Across VS.

The game is overall good, but contolling system is frustrating. When you put a chip on another one before you release mouse key, your code assumes that I haven't made a turn, but I thank that I did. Also sometimes you need to put some effort on making exactly what you want instead of occasional fall in a wrong column. Anyway, nice try!

smatthews1999 responds:

Thanks for the constructive comments. What you describe regarding mouse behavior was actually by design. I didn't want the user to have to commit to the move before releasing the mouse. As far as the column placement... I am getting a lot of complaints so I will fix it.

Salamis Salamis

Good one, totally random, but completely enjoyable, even sounds are awesome, and the reload concept is something new!

about-face about-face

There is a bug, when starting a game after you have finished one, an item allowing you to switch between b/w does not apper.
Everything else - perfect. I never thought I'd be able to feel with a little square.

Sanguine 2 Sanguine 2

When I started to play I was wondering why such a good game received a rating below 4? But now after 10 minutes of playing I understand why, it's challenging but I don't feel like I want to beat it. Like there's something missing. Concept, character, music and art are really good, but for some reason I don't enjoy it

RayBeckham responds:

I'd love to be able to sit in and watch people play without instructing them on anything. And they could say anything to me. Games of this type are usually built by a team of people and shown to their friends and family. Aside from a few Newgrounders, this game went straight from my PC to the internet.

It feels like half of the people really like the game and the other half it just doesn't work for, and it's frustrating as I try to improve my art. I feel like if I tried to appeal to everyone, i'd just create generic crap that I wouldn't feel passionate about and, well, that doesn't work out when it takes months to years to churn out one of these games.

I don't know, bud. I wish I could have pulled through for ya. I'd like to think I could make a Sanguine 3 some day, and i've got these neat ideas in my head... but I can't help but wonder if I go through all the motions and get the whole thing finished and people are just lukewarm about it? Right now, all I have to go off of is "the concept was good, the characters and music were good, but I didn't like it and wasn't compelled to finish it". I don't know, maybe I should be doing something else.

Boss Level shootout Boss Level shootout

This one maked me yawn on the third level,I'd make the gameplay more diverse, and add some upgrades.

Shop Empire Fable Shop Empire Fable

It is hard to see a new game, and now i see furry concept of jmtb02's Corporation Inc you were surely inspired with. That's all about the game.
Well, the most interesting point to me is what is the song in the menu? I recognize the melody from Chatterbox book i was studying *sob* more than 20 years ago. The song was there was called AEIOU, is it some kind of English floklore?