Deep Freeze Deep Freeze

I have suddenly realised that every December I've been playing this game for 10 years already. Favourite one, I'm afraid noone makes games like this right now.

King's Strike King's Strike

Seen stuff like this. Maybe a hundred or few hundreds more times. Bu this time its really boring.

SUPER SPORTS SURGERY: RUGBY SUPER SPORTS SURGERY: RUGBY

Its really oldschool! I mean it reminds me of times when i didnt had a heck whats Charlie is, didnt thought about Big Brother in the net et cetera. It was liberty in a web. Love them. Thanks a lot.

Don't Escape 3 Don't Escape 3

And I know it!

The White Chamber, right???

I mean, the game is brilliant, but I am pretty sure you were inspired by The White Chamber Game, 90% fitting the plot. And, masterpiece, as usual.

Tune Escapist Tune Escapist

Looks like it s supposed to take damage when hitting objects? It was cool but ive played few scenes out and finally understood that nothing happens when you hit em. I mean, the music is great and everything was cool. Maybe you have some mistakes in your code?

AshkanMH responds:

thank you. the problem is dealt with and now you would hit things.

squirrels vs zombies squirrels vs zombies

No way. PvZ clone with really dull gameplay, bad game idea and common sounds. You think you can make money without spending some effort?

Fly and Smash Fly and Smash

I understand that you want to make some money and promote your name. There's nothing bad about it! But looks like you've spend more effort on some near-game stuff, like facebook features et cetera, but gameplay is not worth playing.

samsonadze responds:

Geo TD Geo TD

You've spend a lot of time to make this game, and as a concept its not bad - but we've seen hundreds TD games before. So the only way to make it interesting - cathy graphics. You should find an artist for collaboration.

Cuber Cuber

It's too basic.

I think you should use your own charater istead of Creeper. Also there should be more effert on backgrounds and level design - it was too easy and made me bored in few minutes. ANyway, not bad for a first time - good luck!

My1stGame My1stGame

Not bad for a first time

For a first practice - it was a full-completed game. Nothing special, but good way to build up your flash skills and future career. You definetly should add music and some sounds to your game. Also you've got to think about controls - it wasn't that convenient to play your game. And try to make your own grapichs instead of sprites next time.
Good luck in future!